We use social marketing and the latest behaviour change theory to deliver insight-led campaigns and intervention that promote health and social wellbeing.
Providing behaviour change expertise from the research stage all the way through to implementation and evaluation, we are committed to delivering measurable outcomes and lasting impact.
What we do best
Scoping and insight: We don’t prescribe the solution before we’ve done our research. Too often campaigns and interventions are rolled out without understanding the people they aim to influence, undertaking insight with your target group will vastly improve the intervention impact.
Diagnosis and design: Strategic recommendations and development of interventions based on robust evidence. Key to this process is co-production – behaviour change interventions and social marketing strategies are best designed and delivered with the involvement of those we aim to influence. We will seek to engage, involve and empower your target audience.
Implementation: This may mean creating social marketing strategies, developing specific innovative interventions, including materials, social media platforms, peer networks and community influencers – this all depends on your needs and what will work best for your audience.
Evaluation: Thorough independent evaluation so you can see and continuously improve the efficacy of interventions. We strive to help clients understand and measure the impact of campaigns and interventions they commission to ensure you are achieving impact for your investment.
- A commitment to providing every client with effective, long lasting interventions that have real impact.
- Our bespoke behaviour change framework is endorsed by the National Social Marketing Centre.
- We are specialists in delivering behaviour change campaigns for hard to reach groups and sensitive subjects – from obesity and mental wellbeing to alcohol use and social isolation.
- Insight comes first; working to understand why people do what they do, and influencing these behaviour drivers and motivators.
- We believe behaviour change should be at the heart of public services; whether that is achieving behaviour change within your organisation or inspiring behaviour change among the people your organisation is seeking to influence.